Tuesday, October 22, 2024

It is Pink Christmas time at the Jingle Belles ~~ Take 1

 Finally made time to get some cards done for the Challenge at the Jingle Belles. both Lauren and Stephanie donate $2.00 each for every card posted on their blog, the money goes to Breast Cancer Research. As a survivor I like to make as many as I can, sadly I have only managed 3 cards so keep watching I will be posting a marathon for your viewing.


I was so enamoured with the September 2024 Sheetload of cards I just had to use it for some Christmas cards, 3 6 X 6 pieces of patterned paper and 3 8 1/2 X 11 pieces of cardstock and a bit of white and voila 3 adorable mini slimline cards. The stamps are ancient, a quatre of snowmen, I have used them every winter season for over 10 years. Let it snow was cut twice and layered for stability 


On the inside I added an Impression Obsession holiday sentiment. 

I am adding this to:

Jingle Belles Christmas Challenge ~~ Pink Christmas for the Cure



Thanks for stopping by and you still have until 6 p.m. EDT to enter for a good cause.






1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh, how much do I LOOOOOVE this? Fabulous design, super cuuuuute snowwoman and as always I adore the inside every bit as much! So pleased you could join our PINK CHRISTMAS challenge (for the cure!) at Jingle Belles! ♥♥♥