Tuesday, May 9, 2023

She's a Lady

 The new challenge at Shopping Our Stash is "She's a Lady" we want to see a lady on your project, It should have been very easy to make a card with a Lady on it, but I struggled with picking our colours, now that's a new one.  Here is what I finally decided on. 


I shopped my stash with this 2017 Occasions catalogue from Stampin'up, the images on the 2 box set are just meant to be paper pieced. I used the sweet pea 3D embossing folder for my background and the cardstock has been in my stash for years, the Happy Birthday (hero arts) is also very dated but a favourite. 


Closer look a the paper piecing.


Finished the inside with a scrap of patterned paper and an Impression Obsession sentiment.

Thanks for visiting today and head over to the Main Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team have made. 






2 comments:

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash!! Great minds think alike...I love this stamp...so fashionable and classy!! You have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "She's A Lady" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS496

AlisonC said...

I love the colours you chose. She and the card are so elegant!