Friday, November 4, 2022

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge ~~ November

 Hello friends it's time for the November challenge at Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge as always it's Anything Goes with the option of Santa. 


The holidays will soon be sneaking up on us and now is the time to get busy with those holiday cards or you will not have enough hand crafted cards for your friends and family, and yes I'm just the same, I haven't been making as many as other years so it's time to step up the pace.
For my design team card I decided to use a very old wood mount stamp from Stampa Rosa/PSX  vintage Santa, so much colouing I  took lots of breaks to get it finished.



I love this stamp but I usually only make one each holiday season. I die cut it with Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched rectangle, layered it on red scalloped die cut from EC then on a gold layer cut with EC rectangle postage stamp die. For the sentiment I added a gold Noel which seemed to fit the image well.


Finished the inside with a favourite Hero Arts vertical sentiment and a couple of scraps left from the front of the cared.

Thanks for visiting today and head over to the Main Blog to check out the rest of the "Santa" cards that were created to inspire you to join in the challenge. Just a reminder Holiday time is sneaking up on us and if you don't have enough holiday cards to send it will be chaos in December, Now is the time to get a few more done.




3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Lovely card, Barb, and that is a lot of colouring! I enjoy colouring as I find it relaxing. Beautiful on the inside too! Hope Toto is doing better; I have been thinking about you.

Alyson Mayo said...

That is a lovely stamp and your colouring is terrific! Great Christmas card :)

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

That is a beautiful stamp and you did a wonderful job on your coloring. I would have a big smile on my face if I received this fantastic card in the mail
Barb Housner