Saturday, February 26, 2022

It's February Rudolph Days!!!

` I'm really on top of the challenge this month, of course I had to be as there are only 28 days in February this year. I even had my image coloured and ready, it still seemed to take me all day to get it done. 


The image is the last of the three stamps in a retired set from Stampin'up called Holiday Line-up. The other two can be found HERE and HERE. I made a Mini Slimline card (3 1/4 X 6 1/4) dug out one of the many border punches I have and added Starfoam stickers in silver, I also added a silver Merry Christmas sticker. The plaid paper is very shiny and slippery. 


Close up of the "line-up" of reindeer, I added a enamel dot to Rudolph's nose.



I used up a few scraps on the inside with a sentiment from Stampabilities. 

I'm entering this in:

Rudolph Days ~~ February

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge ~~ Challenge #583 Anything Goes/use some Green.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week. 









.


5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Ha Ha Rudolph looks like he's been up to something he shouldn't. A great card.

Sue xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute and fun card, Barb! What a great stamp! Love the red nose! Beautifully finished on the inside too! February has flown by so quickly, hasn't it?

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great image, it made me giggle and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

Helen said...

Love it! What a great stamp and card.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

scrappymo! said...

Great image...it is so cute!

This is a lovely Christmas card that looks as nice on the inside as on the outside!

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.