Saturday, December 11, 2021

It's Challenge #200 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!! WOW!!

 Welcome to the 200th Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, I did some "research" our premier challenge was February 8th 2014 and it was A is for Anti-Valentine, check out my post HERE.  Now on to our new Challenge. 


Kudos to Lee for the perfect graphic once again!!
Did I mention Lost Coast Designs is sponsoring this milestone challenge. 
Now on to my offering for the challenge.


Since I can't seem to get out of Christmas mode, I made a mini slimline card with an Art Impressions golden oldies stamp and paired it with a slightly snarky sentiment. 


Close up of the sentiment, I used white opal liquid pearls on the hat and wink of stella on the glasses and bells. 


Scrap of plaid a scrap of red and a Stampendous sentiment to finish the inside.

I am adding this to:

Christmas Kickstart challenge ~~ # 57 If it's Christmassy link it up.




Thanks for stopping by today if you haven't checked out the MAIN BLOG head over there and get all the information on the prize, the sponsor and check out the design team's snarky offerings.












7 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE that slimline... that lady is just awesome... as is your sentiment! Fab cards! Have a fantastic Christmas! ((HUGS)) Helen

Lindsey said...

She is fabulous! Love her outfit with all the trimmings. And that sentiment is the best!

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a hoot, Barb! So fun! Great image and perfect sentiments! Gorgeous inside and out (as always)!

Donna said...

Love it!!!
Mostly I love her outfit AND how you've coloured it :)

Michelle N. said...

Hey! I have the same outfit on right now!!! LOL! Can't beat an AI lass and snarky sentiments!

Chris Dring said...

What a genius snarky Christmas card, Barbara! Love that gal and the sentiment is perfection!

JulieP said...

LOVE this image! You always have the best ones up your sleeve.