Saturday, October 16, 2021

E is for Everything PINK at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

 Welcome to a new installment of the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and Edna's challenge.


E is for Everything PINK, well you can go Pink Halloween which honours Breast Cancer or Pink Christmas as well (note Jingle Belles is doing a Pink Halloween challenge) Then there is frilly froufrou pink, as long as it is PINK we want to see it.  Myself I decided to go with a very simple Pink Halloween, mainly as I was strapped for time and for some reason or other I used my brain power for Birthday cards that needed to get in the mail ASAP.


I was playing around with alcohol inks and photo paper for a Fall/Leaf project and as far as fall colours it was a fail but it looks great for the background of my Pink Halloween card. The spider web (is a NBUS never used before stuff) frame was cut once but the spider was cut three times and glued together, curled his legs and popped im up. I found the pink clitter scrap in the pink folder and thought perfect, I added a vellum shadow 


Closer look at the sentiment and how it sparkles.


See how the creepy spider is ready to spring when he spots a victim

Lastly there is no inside, mainly due to having to print one off on the computer and there just was not enough time in my day. Unfortuately I had no snark for the card either, here's hoping for better snarky days ahead. 

I'm entering this in:

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge ~~ Anything Halloween


NBUS Challenge #31 ~~ spider web frame and spider.



Happy Little Stampers ~~ Anything goes with Dies






Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the MAIN BLOG and see the array of Pink masterpieces the rest of the design team have conjoured up. 











10 comments:

Diane said...

Fun Halloween card and unique in the pink, thanks for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

Helen said...

LOVE that pink background and your spider and web are awesome! Have a super pink week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Donna said...

The background is awesome and I love the web and spider...but you know me I love anything Halloween and spooky!!

Lindsey said...

Your alcohol ink background is perfection! Gorgeous mix of colours. And the spider - such great dimension. Love this!

JulieP said...

Spooky is just as good as snarky. Love the glittery letters and wonderful background.

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous background and a great card! Jo x

Tammy L said...

Great card. Your background turned out so well! Thanks for joining us at 2 Old Bats Halloween Challenge this month!
Tammy DT

Darlene said...

What a cool Halloween card Barbara! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love this! great background and perfect design! I popped over from NBUS.

Alicia

Jane Willis said...

Ooh that sparkly pink sentiment is gorgeous, it really gives the card OOOMPH!
Sorry to be so late commenting, I've had family to stay and after not having seen them since before the pandemic I didn't want to waste a precious moment with them!