Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Another Holiday Card to "Die" for.....

 Since there was still some time to enter the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge and I had some spare time, (well I made time) I crreated  a card with dies, it was a fairly new die, 3 pieces and I used them all.  It was a very tedious job of poking all those bits out. 


I am not sure what would possess me to use both metallic and glitter paper but I did and it is impossible to photograph, and I'm all set if I need to wear glitter to a dance.  Let it Snow is from Elizabeth Craft Designs and I cut it out o the glitter cardstock. If I ever make another (not with metallic posterboard) I know what not to do. I am pleased with the 5 1/4 inch square card.


I finished the inside with an off cut of glitter and a Stampendous sentiment.

I am entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Holiday cards to die for.





Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely week. 









4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

what an amazing and elegant card and soooooooooooo very sparkly and glittery! so pleased you could join our diecutting fun once more at JINGLE BELLES!

Darnell said...

I don't know what possessed you, Barbara, but I can just imagine all the magnificent schparkle from this beautiful Christmas card! It's hard to stop staring at it! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

SmilynStef said...

love that silver shimmer ... so very glad you shared your *to die for* project with us at Jingle Belles.

Tracy said...

Such an elegant card ❤️