Saturday, February 27, 2021

Thinking of You.............

 Peach and Green are not my go to colours but when I saw the challenge at Color Hues I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and give it a whirl. I knew I had a gorgeous flower already printed, I thought the digi was from Beccy's Place but couldn't find it in her store. The parts of the card have been done for quite a few days but life seems to get in the way of crafting some weeks. Since tomorrow is the  end of the challenge I needed to get 'er finishe
d today.


It's a deeper shade of peach and the sentiment is die cut three times and layered to elevate it. The layers were die cut with Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched and scalloped rectangles.


I have made this for a friend that is dealing with a terrible disease, I wanted her to know I'm think of her every day. 

I am entering this in:

Color Hues ~~ #12 Peach and Green

Thanks for visiting today and stay safe stay healthy.




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful, Barbara! You'd never know these colours (especially the peach) aren't a go-to. So happy that you played along at Color Hues!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty, Barb! The flower is beautiful and I like these colours! Lovely sentiment on the inside too.