Saturday, January 23, 2021

G is for Glitter at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers


Lee glittered Edna up pretty good, gold in her hair and really glittery glasses and look at that awesome glittery background. 

 Challenge #177 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is G is for Glitter.  I love glitter and mostly use it at Christmas but for tis challenge I made a Birthday card.  Of course after making a "brown" card earlier in the week I needed to use colours I'm more fond of. 


It's a shame that glitter just doesn't look great in photos but I used some glitter cardstock and made the rick-rack frame and the layer under the patterned paper. The stamp I used is Art Impressions Bloomer Girl but only used one of the images. You can always get these AI Girls to say something snarky or rude. 
You can find the tutorial to make the rick-rack frame HERE.
I used Wink of Stella on her sweater, eye shadow, earrings and hair. 


Close up of the computer generated sentiment (a play on the Frank's  commercial)


Had to finish the inside with a bit of leftover paper and some extra snark.

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the MAIN BLOG and see the glittery creations the crew have come up with.








9 comments:

Helen said...

LOL! Hilarious Barb! LOVE your glittery lady!!!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

Just brilliant! Why do I NOT have this image??? Fab card, Barb. Have a happy weekend, Jo x

Chris Dring said...

Buahahahaha! The front of your awesome card was pretty snarky, but then BAM! A double whammy of snark! Love this!

JulieP said...

Ha! I love the inside sentiment too. I don't think I've even seen this particular biddy. She's perfect!

Michelle N. said...

You can't beat an AI lady for serving up Snark! Love that frame-I wish I had those dies.

Bunny said...

Such a cute card. I love the sentiments inside and out. [Bunny]

Donna said...

Hahahahahahahahaha this is awesome!!!
Glitter cardstock is the only way to go...it's the only way it doesn't get EVERYWHERE!!

Lindsey said...

What a great way to make your frame! And of course, love the AI gal and both your snarky sentiments. Nicely done!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hahahahahahaha, OMG, Barb, I had to laugh out loud! That is so funny! I've seen that commercial and giggle every time! Love your sense of humour! Great card!