Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sneaking in with another Pink Christmas card for the Jingle Belles Challenge.

 I said it was a marathon, I've had one that didn't pan out and another in the works. I am really happy with this card, I made a slimline card, kinda getting into them lately, There is a Face Book page that you can put your creations on and the inspiration you get is awesome.  Well won't keep chatting I must remember the "timeline". 


Not a pretty background, but they are a bit of a challenge to photograph, it's dull and wet outside today so I didn't want to take it outside. The snowwomen are a 4 stamp set from Sunshine Designs I use them a lot. Coloured and fussy cut added them to this tri-circle slimline die, I didn't have any sky oxide backgrounds on hand but found a piece of commercial smooshed cardstock.  Let it Snow is from Elizabeth Craft Designs and I really use it a lot too, it is cut twice from pink and once in glitter pink and layered for dimension.


Closer look at the snow-babes and the sentiment.


Another close-up of the sentiment and a snow-babe


Guess what! I found a winter sentiment I use for my snowmen/women cards, it's from High Hopes which is an online store from Ontario, Canada. And of course the 4th of the snowwomen stamps.

I'm adding this 4th card to:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ #40 Pink Christmas

Thanks for checking my Pink Christmas Card have a creative day!!

















5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well as usual you are on a roll for PINK XMAS and each card is more fabulous. love the slimline snowdudes (or gals lol) and pink glitter sentiment... everything about this rocks, missus! thanks for helping us celebrate PINK CHRISTMAS yet again at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Dotty Jo said...

Another great card! Thanks for being in the pink again for us at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Lindsey said...

I love this! Beautiful slimline design.

SmilynStef said...

your snowman trio is fantastic ... thanks so much for joining our ♥ Pink Christmas for the Cure! ♥ at Jingle Belles.

Pop's Cards said...

I love how you have design this one especially the sparkle words, thanks for joining us at Christmas kickstart, hugs Pops x