Tuesday, July 14, 2020

More Stripes and Stars..............

Adding one last card to the Jingle Belles Rock challenge Stars &/or Stripes Forever. Last week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches was a great one for using scraps and I had a few scraps left from the other two cards I made, one using stars and one using stripes so today I'm posting  one that uses both. The sketch challenge is over but I needed to use it anyway.


I must admit my image was already coloured in the "parts box" must have been designated for a challenge that expired before I got it done, and it was perfect to use with the scraps leftover from the stripes and stars cards. I do love Fluffles and boy does she get into trouble. Fluffles was sold by Stampendous although retired some have been brought back in "mini" size in clear. 


Finished the inside with a sentiment from Impression Obsessions and a scrap of patterned paper.

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Stars &/or Stripes Forever



12 Months of Chistmas Link-up ~~ ATG opt. flip a coin 


Thanks for stopping by today, how is your Holiday stash coming?

.

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ok apart from the fact that this is THREE awesome cards for one challenge (!) you've also got starred AND striped paper and a suuuuuper cuuuute fluffles image! (pretty sure you should never let toto see fluffles bc i don't think the mischief level would be a good thing lol!) :) :) :) so pleased you could celebrate the stars and stripes with us (as a hat trick!!!) at JINGLE BELLES!

Donna said...

Barbara, this is adorable. It was a shame that the TMS challenge was already over. You really nailed that sketch! I love the paper you used and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining us for the flip-a-coin challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.