Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Jingle for the Jingle Belles

I had this card planned for almost two weeks but a lot has stood in my way of finishing it and when it was finished I didn't like it, there was too much "white" space, but today when I got home from an appointment I thought hmm it doesn't look half bad, so now on the search for the die-cut I had ready 1 1/2 weeks ago, it took a bit but I located it. So even though the inside isn't finished here it is, with 25 min. to go.


The bells and Jingle are all from Impression Obsession


close up of the large bell and Jingle.


This is the complete die-cut and "all the Way" will be put on the inside.

I'm adding this to:
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Rudolph the Red Nosed

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ Use Red (still time to play)

Rudolph Days ~~ February  

Thanks for visiting today.

8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

You know we love those Jingle Bells ... so very glad you shared your RED with us.

Micheal Alexander said...

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Dogs nassau county

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, those bells are cool... i'm going to have to see if we have that IO set at paper anthology, i have a lot of their dies, they're always well designed and good quality... much like a certain very lovely card cooincidentally right on this page! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun, missus!♥♥♥

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Barb! The bells look great against the red. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, hun, Jo x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card. Thanks you for joining in with the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby design and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge, sorry for the late leaving of a comment, only I forgot February was a short month ;-), Luv Sam x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous, Barb! Those gold bells look amazing on the red cardstock! Great sentiment too! Have a wonderful day!

scrappymo! said...

What a great take on that die! I have the same one and had not think to do this. I think I need to give this a try!!! Giving you credit of course...

Sorry I am so late getting round to visiting. Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.