Saturday, January 4, 2020

A Masculine Christmas Card.....

I was asked if I could make a masculine Christmas card with a motorcycle on it, and of course I said yes. I used the motorcycle stamp retired from Stampin'up and coloured it blue as the recipient's motorcycle is blue. 



I wanted the stamped image to be the focal point so added a super cute snowman patterned paper and backed the image with a deep red cardstock. If you enlarge the picture you can see the sentiments on the card. Merry Christmas sticker on the top and With Love die cut at the bottom.


The inside stamped with a IO sentiment and a pair of plaid banners the same as the front.

I would like to add this to:
ABC Christmas Challenge ~~ January Anything Christmas Goes .
Thanks for visiting today and it's time to start your Holiday cards for 2020.


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great masculine card! Not that motorcycles have to be masculine, of course... :D Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Barb! This is so cute! I should be making a motorcycle-themed card for one of my brothers - I know he'd love your card! Great papers and I love the inside too!