Sunday, December 1, 2019

It's Christmas Kickstart Time!!!

Well Challenge #24 at Christmas Kickstart Challenge is just about over, I checked and I still have 19 hours so just under the wire. The prompt is  Show Us Your Santas.  I have a few Santas but I coloured and fussy cut this one when I was at the cottage in the summer but never had a chance to use it, until I saw it today.


I can really call this card "using your scraps" even the snowflake layer and the Merry Christmas were scraps, Santa is from Bugaboo Stamps I might have won it in a draw or it might have been a Friday Freebie. I can thank Pinterest for the card design, 


More scraps on the inside and a Impression Obsession sentiment.

I'm entering this in:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge  Challenge 24 ~~ Show us your Santas.


Thanks for visiting today and stay tuned I had a great crafty day!!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for showing us that very cute Santa, Barb! I think I may have him myself so perhaps he was a freebie. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Glad you made it to the Kickstart, Barb! Your Santa is super cute! I missed this challenge - I rarely use Santa - or any people for that matter. Adorable card!

ionabunny said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute card. Santa looks a bit guilty. Maybe he got caught in the act. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz