Monday, July 15, 2019

It's Tic-Tac-Toe Time at the Jingle Belles!!!

It seems that I have been making this card for over a week, because I have. Last weekend I made the background, put together the "snowman" and made the frame then it was time to go back to our home and so it would have to wait until I was back at the cottage to finish it. So without more talk here it is.


I pieced the had and scarf but just coloured the birds, mitts and broom with spica glitter pens. I had a diecut foam core cloud on my table so added that to balance the scene The frame was made with Gina Marie wonky rectangles. The snowman die cut is also from Gina Marie.


Close up I put his top hat up on a pop dot.


The sentiment is from Stampendous (finally brought some to the lake)

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles ~~ Tic-Tac-Toe

Snowman/Red or Green/Diecuts (diagonal upper left to lover right)

Thanks for joining me here today and have a great week.

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

some cards are TOTALLY worth waiting a week for and this is definitely definitely one of those, missus. looooooooooooove the background, the snowman... love everything about this! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

Love how you framed your sweet little scene ... so very glad you played a game of Tic-Tac-Toe with us at Jingle Belles.