Wednesday, June 19, 2019

It's another Santa Baby Card for the Jingle Belles....

As I said I was going to try  to get a second card done for the Jingle Belles Rock challenge. It will be a quick post as I'm on a time schedule today.


When I got the "sneak" preview on Facebook of the new sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches I knew it worked for the image I had coloured on the weekend,  Although with limited supplies (no sentiments) I managed to work with the sketch. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, paper and sentiment are from a paper pack, lace from the dollar store.


Close up of the sentiment and the leaf/grass die cut.

I'm entering this in:

The Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Santa Baby


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!!!

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the branches behind the sentiment ... great use of the sketch ... so glad you helped us celebrate Santa at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what a lovely card! how did i manage to miss this on wednesday?! (i swear sometimes my chrome cache doesn't automatically reload on a page i've visited before!) anyway... apologies! but i'm happy to see it now. thanks for helping us celebrate santa and friends at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Debbie said...

Fun card! I love the plaid DP and lace trim!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That