Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas ~~ with the Jingle Belles

I love the "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" prompt at the Jingle Belles Rock and I have a card made already!!! It's self explanatory ~~ make a white on white card and I did.


A white square base, all the rest is done with white shimmer cardstock.  Poinsettias are a Boss-Kut die, the centers are from Lana, Peace is cut three times and layered and is an Impression Obsession die.  The postage stamp square is a generic die and the white lace is from Crafts (dollarama)


Close up of Peace and those centers really sparkle but sadly don't show up in the picture.


Finished inside with a Stampendous sentiment.

I'm entering this in:
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ I'm dreaming of a white Christmas


Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!!



3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Barb! I love everything about it! It's alive with poinsettias and there is so much dimension - beautifully done!

lauren bergold said...

wow, wow, WOW this is just so amazingly glorious, missus! i liked it on IG but it's even better on my computer bc it's BIG and i can see the details better... like that lacey trim around the edges! YOWZA! ♥♥♥ what an awesome addition to the "white xmas" gallery at JINGLE BELLES!

SmilynStef said...

The dimension and texture are fantastic ... a wonderful paper flower bouquet ... thanks for ringing in a WHITE Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.