Tuesday, July 18, 2017

How Much is that Kitty in the Window?

Good afternoon and a beautiful afternoon it is too.  Today on the Eyelet Outlet Blog I have  a super cute window card featuring brads from the Eyelet Outlet and Brads store. 



I had this idea a while ago and I had to wait until I has some flower brads, they are mini flowers from the Eyelet Outlet Store. Since I was using the flower box I thought the garden tools (also from the eyelet outlet store) would look cute and peeking out of the window are two black kitties dreaming about the beautiful sunshine.


Here is a closer look at the super cute brads 


Finished inside of the card.

Brads I used today:
Cat Brads (12 per pack black & white)
Garden tools (12 per pack fork & shovel)
Mini flower brads (minis also come in lady bugs, bees, leaves and mini birds)

Thanks for joining me today and have a wonderful week.
See you again next Tuesday at 3.01 EDT





No comments: