Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sandcastle, pail and shovel, loader ~~~ where am I?

Tuesday and my time to post on the Eyelet Outlet Blog, as soon as I saw the new spring collection of brads I knew I wanted to make a Seaside scene using the Sandcastle, they are so cute and in the Eyelet Outlet Store now!!!



We spent time camping when our boys were young and I know playtime at the beach includes big trucks, bucket and shovel and seashells and the latter would have been picked up to throw at the brother. I did use a strip of skinny washi tape on a flat spot where the embossing folder didn't quite reach.  Have you heard that there are no mistakes in crafting only opportunities to embellish.


The bucket and shovels are in primary colours and the work trucks are three different designs.


Sandcastle and seashell close-up.


Every beach comes complete with seagulls and these are just adorable and they come in two different designs, flying and standing.


Summer will soon be upon us and what great beach brads to add to any of your summer holiday scrapbook pages. 

Thanks for visiting today and happy crafting.






3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love how you built this perfect scene around your new brads! This is great.

Tracy said...

I love how you put this card together...love the scene
Those brads are adorable!!!

Tracy said...

I forgot to mention...the card you were inquiring about is a 6x6