Friday, October 14, 2016

It's Another (gah)Pink Christmas card!!!

The Jingle Belles Rock invited the Shopping Our Stash gals to join them making (gah) Pink Christmas cards and this is the reminder it's still happening at the Jingle Belles Rock Blog. Stephanie and Lauren are donating $2 each for every pink Christmas card posted on the blog. You have until 6 p.m. EST October 19, 2016.  Here is my very pink card for the challenge.


I do believe this is a Kraftin' Kimmie image (it was a rak) She has been in my stash for a while and I deemed it perfect for the "pink" challenge. I'm really getting short on pink Christmas patterned paper but thought it looked like designs when you figure skate. 


close up of the cute button which is tied with silver thread and the die cut skates.


I stamped the Warm Winter Wishes on the patterned paper and use the die cuts that were left over from the front. 

I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for joining me today and please check out the challenge at the Jingle Belles Rock it's for a worthy cause.

1 comment:

Marilyn Webb said...

So beautiful in the pinks!! Love it!! Thanks for joining our challenge with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT