Monday, June 6, 2016

Who is peeking out of the Window?

The Jingle Belles Rock posted a new challenge on Friday so I pack my equipment (or some of the right equipment) for their challenge.  I've had this stamp and idea since last November at a class at the Butterfly Moon but the poor fella has never seen ink until today. It was trial and error to get it done as I only had one piece of patterned paper and I used it on the wrong section of the card but that's what creating is all about ~~ see how well you can adapt when you mess up!!  Oh yes BTW it's another Blue card.


As you can see the challenge is to use a snowman/woman or even snowflakes as that is what they were before they were made. The card is 5 1/4 square, the ef is softly falling from SU. the stamp set is from Impression Obsession and is a set of three.


this is the same card but it's open and the snowman is no longer holding on to the window.
The snowman brad is from the Eyelet Outlet (I find mine at the craft store in Delhi)


This is the inside, of course he is popped up and I used the off cut from the frame.

I would love to enter this in the following Christmas challenges:



Merry Monday #208 ~~ Create a fun card for a child.


Thanks for stopping by today ~~ have you started your Christmas stash? 



19 comments:

Bonnie said...

This snowman is adorable, Barbara! I love how he's peeking out the window! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Lindsey said...

Eep! This is so cute! Perfect in blues. I find my Eyelet Outlet brads in Ottawa, which is too bad since it's 5 hours away. :D

Tracy said...

Another cute card :)
Cute image and love the blue for a Christmas card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling peeking snowman! Love the blue!

Linda said...

Barbara, such an adorable snowman. Your cute is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Susan Joyce said...

Love all the different layers of your card Barbara and your cute Snowman. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

jasann said...

This card is so sweet, love the little snowman peeping through the window!!!

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a sweet image.
Kath x

Marcia Hill said...

What an adorable snowman...cute, cute, cute!! :0)

Susan Powell said...

That snowman is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Jill said...

What a cute fun card. I love that snowman! Thank you so much for sharing.

Jill said...

What a cute fun card. I love that snowman! Thank you so much for sharing.

Karen Davis said...

This is such a fresh and gorgeous card.I love the embossed background and the wee snowball hands hanging over the edge.

Marlene Atkinson said...

I saw your gorgeous card on the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge. Marlene

Fabiola said...

très mignonne carte, c'est adorable, biz

SmilynStef said...

I don't call it *messing-up* ... I call it a creative opportunity ... and I love this one ... so very glad you helped us celebrate Frosty at Jingle Belles.

La Papera Gialla said...

Thank you for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! Your card is adorable!
Monica - CCC DT

Notes by Nina said...

All three card are wonderful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhhhhhh you are SO CLEVER MISSUS!!! i love seeing what you'll make each time, i'm so glad you're jingling with us this year, it totally gives me something to look forward to! ♥♥♥