Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I picked a Favourite Card of 2014……a Challenge

A very interesting challenge we have the next two weeks, Pick a favourite card from the past year and post it to the challenge blog at Clear it Out Tuesday.  I have so many favourite cards that I have created over the past year and it was so hard to choose. I picked a card that was first posted on February 4th you can find the original post HERE.  The theme was karaoke and in the midst of the worst winter in a while all I could think of was Baby it’s Cold Outside.  Along with being my favourite card it’s my favourite digi store….Bugaboo Stamps. So here is my favourite card of 2014.
Clear it Out song.
And it’s our favourite snarky lady…Stella
Clear it out song closeup
The song title
Clear it Out song inside
And the punch line!!!
That’s about what everyone was thinking last February and March.
So glad you could join me today and remember we are taking a well deserved break and I will meet you back here January 6th 2015
I would like to take time to wish all my family, friends and followers a very very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2015.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Just love Stella and what a great card for the pickings :) tfs <((><

Tracy said...

How did I miss this card?!
Again you rock these bugaboo "Stella" images
Love the sentiment as well, teehee

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh that is DEFINITELY what everyone is thinking! This is one of my favourite Stellas of all :)