Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thanksgiving and a bit of Twine…..

This past weekend we had our Canadian Thanksgiving and Clear it Out Tuesday would like to see some Thanksgiving projects and the stash item you must use is TWINE. The sponsor for the challenge is Stamp Art by Kathryne.  I don’t usually send Thanksgiving cards but I do have a lot of Fall birthdays to give cards for. I chose a cute scarecrow scene for my card.
IMG_2370
I found a 5 1/2 inch square card base in my pile of bases and decided to use it for this card, I thought the image just needed to be on a square base. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny, I used a Spellbinders die to cut and emboss the image. I think it is Labels 2. The cardstock I used for the pumpkin strip is Old Olive. the images was coloured with spectrum noir and copics.

IMG_2371
Close up of the twine I used and the pumpkin embossing folder.
IMG_2372
As I said earlier this will probably be a Birthday card for one of the Fall birthdays so the inside is only semi-finished.
I’m glad you stopped by today  and have a fabulous day!!

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This would be wonderful for a fall birthday! Love that pumpkin embossing folder! Sweet image by Kathryne too!

Lynn's Place said...

Cute, cute, cute...what a great card...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE that embossing! So crisp & green was the perfect choice. Cutest scarecrow ever :)

Tracy said...

Love the fall theme and colours to your card.
The little scarecrow is adorable as well.