Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Amaryllis in Full Bloom Birthday

Hello again friends, I know it’s odd I’m posting again so soon but my Bloglovin feed brought me a challenge today. I have been trying to keep busy at the cottage it’s so hot and humid I don’t want to spend time outside so I sit in front of the fan and colour. I won some images from Digi Darla a few weeks ago and this is one of the images I chose. I am always making Birthday cards as I give all my friends a handmade card for their birthday every year so need a “stash” of them.  Now you will notice there isn’t a sentiment on the card, that is because it never occurred to me to bring any stamps with me. Sometimes I wonder where my mind is when I pack. I have a long list of what I need to bring back with me next time.
I’m entering this in the “Make and Easel Card” Challenge #70 check out the challenge at their new Challenge Blog.
IMG_1702
Image from Digi Darla Designs
Cardstock….Real Red GP white
Spellbinders dies….Fleur dis lis & resplenant rectangles
Stickles….yellow and ice
Easel cards are one of my most favourite to make, they seem so quick and easy. Thanks for stopping by today and since most of North America is in a heatwave, try to keep cool.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This is such a great card, love the colours.
Go cool down but putting your feet in the lake, no better way to cool down ;)

Lynn's Place said...

This is absolutely lovely an so vibrant ...tfs

Denise Pustelniak said...

Beautiful, Barbara!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s