Monday, June 3, 2013

The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge….you still have time.

One week is done but there is still one more week for you to join us in the My Kind of Gal Challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
For my card this week I chose a stamp line I just love, Dolly Mamas by Joey Inc and titled Domestically Challenged, now that’s my kind of gal!!
IMG_1671
I love taking pictures on the porch rail, normally it would be in front of the clematis but there was too much shadow, no matter where it is taken it’s much nicer than under the ott lamp.
Supplies
Stamps ….Dolly Mamas Domestically challenged,     
                   A Round Array from Stampin’up
Ink …Memento tuxedo black
Cardstock….GP white and GP black
7/8 scalloped punch
Embossing folder …..Butterflies from The Paper Studio
Thanks for stopping by today and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you to join us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the My Kind Of Gal challenge.

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

OMG Barbara! I love this card! Love love love the Dolly Mamas images! I have this stamp also, but have not inked her up yet. It's the only one I've been able to find as a rubber stamp, but I do have them all as cross stitch kits. What a fabulous card! :)

Lynn's Place said...

What a Fab card just love it...tfs...the LO rocks