Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Week, New Challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday

Hi everyone….hope you had a fabulous first long weekend of the year. We celebrate the Queen’s birthday or Victoria Day on the weekend before the 24th of May. In Woodstock there is a parade but we came to the cottage to enjoy the weekend. I am limited to what I can do here as I only have dial up and crossing my fingers this blog will post without a lot of trouble.
The challenge at Clear it Out is Critters and the stash item is earth-tones. The two sponsors for the challenge are Digi Darla and QKR. I used a Digi Darla image of a giraffe.
IMG_1665
How I love taking pictures on the porch by my clematis, it give such a fabulous background. I finished my card and thought hmm it needs something more, of course I didn’t bring  a lot of things with me but I found some buttons that would work. I think they really did  too.
Supplies
Image….Digi Darla
Cardstock  GP black, GP White Crumb Cake
Embossing folder….TH wood grain
Ribbon Offray
Yellow & white baker’s twine from a sale bin at Winners.
Thanks for checking my blog today and I am looking forward to seeing your Critter Creations on the Clear it Out Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a wonderful card Barbara! Love that you had ribbon to match the image! Hope you had a great time at your cabin!

Lynn's Place said...

Now that's the out back...what an awesome card.... tfs