Monday, April 22, 2013

My Second Week Card for the Cheerful Stamp Pad

Welcome to my second post as a design team member of The Cheerful Stamp Pad.  The challenge is Gothic Cuties, wide eyed images, I’m sure you have one or two in your collection, well dig them out and create, you can go cute or scary. Last week I used a Greeting Farm stamp, Ebony. This week I have a Dilly Beans Stamp image, Pinky’s Skull. Dilly Beans  is the sponsor of this “cutie” challenge, I am really impressed with the awesome images they have to offer at the “store”, you have to go check them out….just click HERE  Now on to my card.
IMG_1651
Supplies:
Image…..Pinky`s skull from Dilly Beans
Cardstock….GP white, GP black, Basic Gray
Patterned paper…..DCWV immortal love matstack
Accessories….red ribbon & stickles (bow)
Now you have seen my card I would love to see yours, you have until April 28th to add your project to The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Barbara, I love your card! What a great image and love that background paper!

Donna said...

Great card Barb, love that image (I am sure you are surprised to hear me say that!!)
I love the design paper, I will have to keep an eye out for that matstack!

Lynn's Place said...

Fantastic card great job...tfs