Friday, November 9, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs on Paper Craft Planet…..

Wow what great designs Sassy Studio is offering over at Paper Craft Planet, on Fridays there is a freebie there. Last week I got the free image and finally finished the card, just in time I might add.  Check out Paper Craft Planet and Sassy Designs Studio for more information.
                              IMG_1508
What I used……..
Image from Sassy Studios on Paper Craft Planet
Ink ………Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock….Sahara Sand, Basic Grey, GP white
DSP….from my stash (sitting on my table)
Ribbon from SU light grey
Colouring medium….prisma pencil crayons and oms
Spellbinders…..rectangle dies large
Thanks for looking today and come back again soon.

5 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

SHE IS AWESOME...GREAT JOB ON THIS CARD...TFS

Sandy Trefger said...

Hey Barbara, I don't see your email on your profile but I wanted to let you know that Random.org drew your name for my little surprise gift on one of my recent blog posts. I'll need your mailing address. Go to my blog and on the right sidebar there is an email me button.
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Mary G. said...

Great paper choices!!! Nicely done!
Thanks for playing along with us on DTBST at SSD!

Mary
SSD DT

Regan said...

Terrific card! Love her multi-toned striped hair! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our Fifty Shades of Sassy challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining our 50-Shades of Sassy challenge!
Ruza, SSD DT