Saturday, June 2, 2012

On a Cool, Rainy Weekend……..

You will never guess what I have been doing on this cool, rainy Saturday…..cleaning the refrigerator. It seems to have an issue with the “frost  free” part and when I went to make coffee this morning I stepped in a puddle of water (at first was hoping that’s what it was), so I got the large camping cooler out of the basement and began to get the perishables into it with freezer packs.  The dripping of water has slowed and I needed a break, so decided I should update my blog with some projects I have completed.

                     IMG_1386

I love doing ATCs and this was one I made for a Cupcake ATC swap in March. I used a cute cupcake house mouse stamp, coloured with prismo colour pencils and oms. Cut it out with a spellbinder die added the baker’s string, flower and button with flower bling/

                       Music Makes A Heart Sing ATC

The theme of the April ATC was Music makes my heart sing. I embossed the music background stamp with versamark watermark and embossed with black embossing powder. The musical notes wee punched from shiny cardstock, I then added the ribbon and the cute heart button. Black and White with t touch of colour is just so classy.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog today and come back on Tuesday for the Clear it Out challenge. I will let you know then if my refrigerator problem has been solved.

"Every day should be passed as if it were to be our last."

Publilius Syrus

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

Fridge yikes... come do my freezer will ya... lol
Wonderful work done here and of course my heart melts over them there mice to cute...tfs