Friday, April 20, 2012

Singing Happy Birthday to You!!!

I made this card for a friend of mine that loves Black, White and Red together. The image is from Graphicat Designs, I won a prize on a blog hop there and this was one of the many stamps plus other items in the “surprise” box. The background paper was also out of the box. I hope you will drop by Graphicat Designs and see the great stamps and lots of other items in their store. What is really great about them is they are a Canadian  company. The image was coloured with prisma pencils and oms. I cut the image and scalloped edge with my long rectangles then added the black satin ribbon.
                           IMG_1397
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have been crafting and come back again real soon.
Just to remind you there is a song challenge going on right now at Clear it Out Tuesday, I hope you will stop by there and join in the fun.
"A picture is worth a thousand words."
Fred R. Bernard

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

She is a sweetie ...great job on the coloring...tfs