Friday, January 13, 2012

It’s all about Winter!!!

At least that is what it says over at Use it Tuesday, the challenge is to use your stash and create a project that is all about winter. Now my image was  has been hanging around for over a year, I know there is one that is coloured as well but that one hasn’t surfaced yet. With the exception of the base of the card everything I used was from my scrap pile.  I used white flowersoft on the snow and the toque. The tub/sled was coloured with a clear spica glitter pen.  Here is what I think winter is all about and today we are getting the snow to have fun in.
                            Use it Tuesday - Winter
Thanks for stopping by today and there is still over 6 days to get in on the winter challenge at Use it Tuesday and use up some of your hoarded stash.
Kind words are the music of the world.
F. W. Faber

5 comments:

catherine said...

This is afantastic card and the colours have a lovely wintery feel to them
x catherine

Sheri-Lyn said...

Again very cute.....I like how his hat and the snow look 3D. Great job as always.

Lynn's Place said...

OMG just luv thisbear so so cute...tfs great job done here...

Donna said...

Ohhhhh Barb that's so cute!!
I love that his hat is flying off
:)

Sarah said...

Super cute, very wintery! Thanks for playing with Use It Tuesday!