Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Monochrome Sympathy

I have finished a card for a challenge I found at this new blog called The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop, they have monthly challenges which are much easier to keep up with. I love the look of Monochromatic cards and I love the colour purple….any shade will do.  I would have loved to put a big fancy bow on the card but it really didn’t call for it so I just put a tiny knotted one on the embossed stems of the flowers.  I think sewing on a card makes it look a bit more elegant. I also prefer to use “Thinking of you” instead of sympathy it could also be used for a “get well” too.
                         Monochrome Sympathy
I am really liking the Fancy Labels die set from Spellbinders I have used them on a couple of cards lately. Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to go check out the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop and perhaps do the challenge you have until the end of September to get it finished.
You're happiest while you're making the greatest contribution.
Robert F. Kennedy

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

Holy Machro this is absolutely gorgeous... great job...I might turn into a machro nut some day LOL tfs