Hello and welcome to a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky stampers, Oh my word this blog post will be the death of me, my laptop is at the cottage (where I should be) and I am at home trying to work on a desktop that was bought with XP on it, windows 11 has tried to update it but I'm sure its a lost cause compounded tonight with my left hand keeps hitting the wrong keys. I also don't have Edna to show you the challenge prompt, I had enough trouble getting the photos on this dinosaur. So here we go with my very simple mini slimline card I will use as a money holder.
When I realized I had misread the challenge I was at the cottage an it was the only animal image I had there was the moose, I printed it a year or two ago and I cannot remember the creator, The sentiment is from High Hopes a Canadian company (no longer in business) Patterned paper is from the Memory box.
Thanks for bearing with me and get your thinking caps on and show us your Animal projects.


I'm such a fan of moose - this is great fun, Barb. Jo x
ReplyDeleteYer hilarious my friend.
ReplyDeleteYou never give up and that's one of the many things I love about ya!
That is one sexy wee moose!
I love his crossed legs, totally giving me George Costanza vibes :)